Hours of Operation: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm.
Facility Tours are by appointment only. Please call us at (239) 573-7233.
Children are accepted in our full day program from the age of 18 months until ready to begin Kindergarten. Children up to age 10 are accepted in the “Kids Club” program. Kid’s World Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, economic level, family structure, language, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
To enroll your child at Kid’s World Preschool:
- Complete Family Registration Form (download online form)
- Provide current Immunization & Physical Forms
- Allergy Information (by physician only)
- Food Program Application
- Parent Enrollment Contract (please read carefully before signing)
- Pay Non-Refundable Registration Fee
To ensure our program meets your needs, you must first visit our center before your child can be enrolled or placed on the wait list. If there is a wait list, your child’s name will be added based on date of application.
Click to download any form below –