Preparing for school and a lifetime of learning.
In our Pre-Kindergarten classrooms we use The Creative Curriculum® which meets the Florida Pre-K Content Standards and prepare children for future school success in Kindergarten and beyond. Our VPK Instructors have either a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Associates Degree in Education.
Our Pre-K curriculum promotes independence while preparing your child for the next step – Kindergarten!
We make the transition smoother by:
- Helping children become more familiar with an organized environment
- Focusing more on group play
- Developing social skills, such as listening, sharing and cooperation
- Regular visits to the library are incorporated into our program so children will become “comfortable” in the literary environment
- Additional field trips are scheduled throughout the year to enhance the overall learning process